- Author of "Pavlovas to Popcorn". I was born in Melbourne Victoria Australia and fell in love with an US soldier during WWII. I became a Australian War Bride in 1945 and sailed to America in 1946. The story of my adventures during this time is in my first book "Pavlovas to Popcorn". It can be purchased through my website www.ruthfrost.com.au My second book "The Boomerang Returns" will be progressively placed on this blog absolutely free.
- Chapter 1 Flying with the Movie Stars
- Chapter 2 A Small Family Reunion
- Chapter 3 Meeting the Politicians
- Chapter 4 The Jargon of the Politicians
- Chapter 5 The Old Neighbourhood
- Chapter 6 Embarrassing my Brother
- Chapter 7 Family Secrets
- Chapter 8 Looking Forward to Hawaii
- Chapter 9 Switching Hotels
- Chapter 10 Surfboard Fiasco
- Chapter 11 My Homecoming
- Chapter 12 My Grand Opening
- Chapter 13 Some Mothers Do Have 'em!
- Chapter 14 I Would Rather be Pregnant than Preside...
- Chapter 15 The Sherry, the Lamb and Little White L...
- Chapter 16 My Support Team
- Chapter 17 Bill Frops a Bombshell
- Chapter 18 TV Gives us Poor Reception
- ▼ December (19)